SystemAdminThings is one of the fastest growing online communities for System Administrator, IT (Information technology) and Tech professionals visited by thousands of visitors every day. We started our journey in June 2011 to provide free high quality technical content to IT professionals empowering them with the answers and tools that are needed to set up, configure, maintain, and enhance their knowledge and professional skills.
Before you start writing for SystemAdminThings, let us point down some of the tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets published.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content should be written in English
- Content length must be more than 650 in words
- The content should be optimized for search engine as well as readers
- Avoid any grammatical errors and spelling mistake.
- You should add at least one related and unique image and video (where needed) in content, but don’t put images just for the sake of it. If you are publishing tutorials, take relevant screenshots.
- The Article should be unique and should contain valuable information for readers, and if your article or images that you use in post are inspired by someone feel free to give the credit. Please give credit where credit is needed
- Your article should be original and not a copy paste job, this could lead to an instant ban with removal of all of your post and profile from SystemAdminThings.
- You must include some H2, H3 tag and (H4 tag if possible) in content
- The affiliate link is not accepted in content
- We will not accept any promotional/product review content
- You need to fill the complete profile information for author’s bio
- You need to regularly check the comments on articles published by you and reply to any queries\comments by our readers.
Guest Posting Topics
Browse over to this website to explore on what kind of articles we publish here that will give you an idea and write content that could help out readers to enhance their technical skills, be it on any technology platform. Below are some of the examples of topics that can be interesting apart from that we appreciate new ideas and anything that is technical.
- Windows Servers
- How to
- Tips & Tricks
- Exchange Servers
- Web Designing
- Step by step tutorials
How to Submit Guest Post?
If you are interested to write based on the above mentioned guidelines, you need to do following
Register to Systemadminthings.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide us your details and some of you existing post that you have published
Once your application is accepted, we will make you an author on this site.
Note: The post that unrelated to our site or content is inadequate or ineffectual submissions will not be entertained.